Unwind in the beachfront eforea spa, featuring native aloe experiences, outdoor cabanas and signature treatments. Enjoy the essence of tranquility as our experiences soothes your mind, body and soul.
Please note the following measures that are being taken to ensure your safety:
- We have made our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous, including additional time between services for sanitation and the removal of all shared items.
- We have taken additional measures to comply with physical distancing requirements, including the staggering of appointment times and spacing of seating areas.
- Spa Team Members are required to wear a face mask at work in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
- Spa guests are required to wear face mask that will be provided at the spa.
- The locker rooms are now open however our hydrotherapy facilities remain closed. We also do not offer waxing or facial treatments at this moment.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted in the reception area and escorted directly to the locker rooms.
- We ask that you wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/ or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that has been provided in the spa.
Rejuvenate at Hilton Aruba’s oceanfront eforea Spa. Unwind in the Japanese-inspired bamboo relaxation area and enjoy the essence of tranquility as our experienced team soothes your mind, body and soul.
To book a treatment, please call +297 526-6052, email email@example.com or book online. Prebook your treatment and receive a 10% discount.
9 am – 6 pm Daily
eforea Spa Shop
The spa lobby shop will be open from 9:00am to 6:00pm for spa self-care items and to arrange personal fitness rooms.
For your convenience and safety we now have personal fitness rooms available. Reservations are required and can be made by clicking the link.
Private fitness rooms options consist of your choice of one machine:
Elliptical, Treadmill or Recumbent Bike.